Topic: exploring options

I have been interested in the homeostasis aspect to Brainwave entrainment. With the work of Dr. Jeffery Thompson the aspect of bring the physical body to as close to homeostasis an finding the pitch of the person  an coupling that with this work, bringing pitch in the key reference of the person. It opens some looking into.  I have also been working on using the sine program for independent left an right ear with different presets. Is a interesting approach.  I will have to look into with can achieve that in hex, on my list of things to do.

Re: exploring options

Looking forward to it please keep us informed!

Re: exploring options

As I have thought of a response for this topic, I am reminded of Dr. Jeffrey Thompson Sound Therapy- On A Scale of 1 to 10 film on Youtube an his sharing of info on sympathetic parasympathetic nervous system. A good start. The there is sharry edwards work on vocal profiling, searching through fft waves,pitches rhythms an comparing to 1000's of profiles am years of research and looking how the vagus nerve plays a huge role in health an well being. As it looks objectively speaking it all starts in the brain. While I dont fully endorse either of them, the do offer alot in each case. Hope this was a good start for those interested.