Topic: More Energy and waking up presets, beta waves

Looking for more energy, motivational and waking up presets.  There are tons for sleep but not many  for the opposite.  I would like something to get me going in the morning, something to energize/motivate me to get stuff done,. 

I have both problems sleeping and getting energized/motivated to do stuff when I wake up and throughout the day.

Please add more presets for this.

Thank you,

Pam

Re: More Energy and waking up presets, beta waves

Have you tried something with beta or gamma waves? There are a few presets.

Yes I have recently downloaded a beta and a gamma preset.  Don't seem to work, maybe I need to listen to them more often or try different ones. 

Thanks for the suggestions and your quick reply.

Pam

Pam,

May sound a little crazy but try the candy flip preset. It's supposed to simulate meth but I've used it to wake myself up despite the fact that I am personally not or have ever been a meth user I find that it does work and waking me up at least give that a try.

otherdair wrote:

Pam,

May sound a little crazy but try the candy flip preset. It's supposed to simulate meth but I've used it to wake myself up despite the fact that I am personally not or have ever been a meth user I find that it does work and waking me up at least give that a try.

Thanks otherdair I'll give it a try.