1 (edited by pamk64 2018-05-29 00:34:22)

Topic: Please step up to save this great community.

Hi everyone,

Can someone please step up to be a maintainer and save this great community of artists, so they have a place to share their wonderful presets. 

I love the app and community everyone is so helpful and the artists are willing to make presets upon request.  I have had one made for me and it is great.

Thank you for reading this.

Pamk64

Re: Please step up to save this great community.

I second that motion

Just to clear things up, if SINE dies, the presets will be saved. Everything will end up on my site, along with a modified version of the app that can download presets from there. No community, no uploads, no dedicated website basically.

Right now I have a maintainer for the community but still no one who can actually keep the apps updated.

mis there anything I/we can do to help find someone who can do this?

Yay! we have a maintainer now all we need is someone to keep the app updated. Calling all app developers/programmers we need you to keep the Sine app updated.

Administrator wrote:

Just to clear things up, if SINE dies, the presets will be saved. Everything will end up on my site, along with a modified version of the app that can download presets from there. No community, no uploads, no dedicated website basically.

Right now I have a maintainer for the community but still no one who can actually keep the apps updated.