Topic: Anxiety and depression

Looking for presets for depression, mild mood disorder, and anxiety.

Thanks

Pam

Re: Anxiety and depression

Have you tried the preset euphoria? WFM

Tried it once but didn't seem to do anything.  I will give it another shot, listen to it more often and see what happens.

Thank you for your suggestion and reply.

Pam

Pam
You may have already tried it. There is a preset called Antidepressant
That said one I have used with great results is Extreme Anti-stress.

dairknot wrote:

Pam
You may have already tried it. There is a preset called Antidepressant
That said one I have used with great results is Extreme Anti-stress.

Hi,
I have tried both of them, they are ok.  I used the extreme anti-stress one day last week at work.   It did calm me down.

I have, for the past few nights, used the sleep preset with tones for depression.   It seems to be working.  I sleep better and I am in a better mood in the morning.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Much appreciated,

Pam

I've overcome depression myself, keep it up I know it's tough at time but you can do it. I don't know you however I know anyone can change their lives any moment at any age. focus on your happiness, smile and the more you focus on being happy the more you will become happy. what ever we focus on grows.

Donovan.c.bull wrote:

I've overcome depression myself, keep it up I know it's tough at time but you can do it. I don't know you however I know anyone can change their lives any moment at any age. focus on your happiness, smile and the more you focus on being happy the more you will become happy. what ever we focus on grows.

Thank you  for your encouraging words, advice and support. 

That's awesome that you have overcome your depression keep it up!