Topic: Another-Ego (Prototype-1)

A new Preset has been uploaded by Saulo dos Santos Neto

Assume other life memories like you clone another person memories and feel it's YOUR own memories. Relax, you normally have a close friend or partner with you(in the "dream") if you listen this and fall asleep or are in astral projection. If you try to listen just with closed eyes, without sleep you experience only the hallucinations of the "dream" of those experience this sleeping or in astral projection. Don't need listen Astral Projection or Deep Sleep before, just close your eyes and have confidence. Don't be scared with the white noise, is to keep you alert for a most lucid and vivid experience as possible. Advanced users get a better "trip" and IF you listen this with a music, listen a music genre you don't like(remember you receive ANOTHER ego for a good time. Loop at 33 minutes for keep the trip as time you wish.

http://isochronic.io/goto.php?id=300

Re: Another-Ego (Prototype-1)

Warning: It is just the first prototype, i will fix higher tones and use white noise decently.

I put in some good words for this preset in General discussion.

I don't think this is what the requester meant by their post.  I think they mean the subconscious mind, and that they want to be more level headed, balanced, able to see both sides of an argument/view different points.  Maybe they want their life and surroundings to be more organized, maybe like me this person has  faulty executive functions, ADHD, and a chemical imbalance in the brain.  If I understood it correctly I can totally relate.  Unorganized, moody, have to have the last word, not taking someone else's point of view or advice because I think my way is better and argue about it,  I also get overwhelmed easily,

My thought would be something to balance, calm and organize the mind/brain,  stop the negative chatter, the I'm always right attitude, (for me balance brain chemicals, bridge/strengthen the left and right hemispheres, strengthen prefrontal and frontal lobes).  These are just suggestions not sure if they pertain to this post or not.

Sorry I hijacked this.  It just sounded a lot like what I go through.

Pam