Topic: Is this available to Apple users?

Hi,
I was telling my psychologist about this app because of all the great presets there are for depression, anxiety, ADHD and all the other ailments.  She looked it up and couldn't find it.  She Has an iPhone.  I think it would be great to have a cross platform so she could tell her other patients about it.

I love this app and think it should be available to everyone.

Is it possible to use this on Apple devices or make it available to Apple users?

Thank you,
Pam

Re: Is this available to Apple users?

The PC version of SINE works on Mac as well. Currently there is no iOS version, and it is not planned. You can use the SINE webapp though.

P.S. It's not because I'm an asshole and hate iOS, I just have zero knowledge of the platform and don't know how to port SINE to it

Thank you.
No you didn't sound like an asshoIe. I don't really like Apple products, but because they have a lot of apps for learning disabilities and ADHD that Android doesn't I bought an iPod touch.

I was asking for someone else that uses the iPhone.

I understand.
For the moment, iphone users can either:
-use the webapp at http://isochronic.io/webapp, which works perfectly but you can't turn off the screen because safari will stop running it
-use the PC/mac version to export the presets to regular audio files

It is available for the app store, but I can say that I have everything works is not very stable. If I use a proxy, the scripts may not be stable enough. I hope the errors will soon disappear.

Wait wait, someone ported SINE to iOS and didn't even tell me???

Iokly wrote:

It is available for the app store, but I can say that I have everything works is not very stable. If I use a proxy, the scripts may not be stable enough. I hope the errors will soon disappear.

Lokly could you link us to this?