Topic: Tetsuooooo

Hello folks, I am Akira.
I downloaded the android app and I'm beginning to use the Isochronic Tones,  and I wanna learn more about it.
(Just a question, how do I know the isochronic tones are working?)

Re: Tetsuooooo

Hi Akira!
Welcome to the SINE community wink

Re: Tetsuooooo

Akira wrote:

(Just a question, how do I know the isochronic tones are working?)

Welcome! There are many articles on the web explaining the tones, how the brain uses them, and how you know they are working! For starters, most people need to try several types of tones, they range from .01 to 45hz and each one seems to have an effect in some way. Some like the lower end in the 2.5 area (called Delta) are hard to hear, but commonly used for inducing dreams and sleep. Others in the 30hz to 45hz can make the user feel more awake and energized. give them all a try! I would recommend you lay down in a darkened room, listen to the beats and not the sound. For example, popcorn has a sound but also you can listen to each kernel popping, you want to try that. You can also imagine a ball bouncing up and down, or a jumprope. Giving yourself a visual helps, I find. Lastly, you know they have effected you if the description remotely matches the effects it gave you. For most the shorter tracks are better to start with. Good Luck!